Painted The Pipes

"thenewguy"

painted them with the ceramic hight heat paint. chips very easily. but maybe i can extent the life of the pipes a little longer. i also did that flux cable thing not sure if ya can see it in the picture though. just to let you guys know that dupli-color 1200 deg ceramic paint chips off. i think the next time im gonna go with the stuff that you paint on with a brush. a buddy did that to his dirt bike exhaust and it held up really well.

na i havent got to take it out for a ride yet. but when i was puting it on paint was just coming off so easily,lol. all the paint that was at the end where i attached the silencers is gone. im hoping it will at least with standthe heat temp. if not im gonna strip it again and paint it with a bruch flat black. it took me almost 2 hours to prep the pipes and get all the rust off it so im not gonna waite for it to rust ill just hit it with the scotchbrite and re paint.