Why Are Banshee's Dirt Cheap?

The return of the ninja! :bolt: Creeps in under the blanket of darness :ph34r: in his new 01 screeming blue banshee <_< disguise! Haaaaayaaah :wacko: I chop you in neck. The ninja master attacks again!

On a more serious note, I checked the prices of banshees on ATV trader.com for my area, northern Ca, just for shits and giggles. Anything decent only a couple of years old or with a lot of nice mods was $5k. Wish I would have got on the HQ before I bought mine. Could have made a trip to Vegas, picked up a cheep shee, and gambeled like a rock star on the money I saved.

ohh and selling your shee because you ohmost wrecked it is prolly the dumbest thing i have ever ever ever herd in my whole intire life. if i could count how many times i have allmost wrecked i would sold a million bikes by now. dude ur a pussy.

No shit! Half the time of riding a banshee is like one big fast hairy adrinalin filled wreck avoidance. If your in the sand and you don't break your whip flag off every once in a while you aren't trying hard enough. :wacko:

I think I'll take ninjamasters silence as an admision of guilt! :ph34r::shootself:

• 4 weeks later...

30 hours of riding time and you only almost wrecked once? I just bought my banshee and when I first got on, I went like 30 mph into a deep ass water bog and almost broke my damn neck when I almost fillep over the handle bar.....sitting down. But do you see me wanting to sell it? HELL NO! I LOVE THIS THING! MY FIRST QUAD AND I GOT THE BEST! Banshee's rock man, dont be a pussy.