Why Are Banshee's Dirt Cheap?

Hey 01Blue Screaming Banshee, What gives here? Yesterday you were asking questions if Banshee could be ridden in cold and wet/rain. Then you are asking how to clean off mud stains. Next you ask about value of used Banshee and now you are offering your 01 for sale. Go ahead and tell us the story, please. Did you have a little problem in the mud. Just dont tell us you got roosted by a Honda. Inquiring minds want to know.

thats my guess(prolly is the ninja). he proly just got his noodle wet and was afraid of it. idk about this guy to many dumb questions for a newb even. and a 40 inch waist i thought this dude was a body builder. i'm a porky monkey arm strong punk and i dont even got a 40 inch waist.

He is asking a worthy question though.My guess a good time to sell a shee is during the late spring and summer.Some riders get a chance to have their first ride on one a get hooked.Then they get a case of the "I wants" selling what they have and salting away their cash.They want to get it before the riding season is over.

The market is flooded with banshees right now.Even for aftermarket stuff there are price wars.

I just bought an o1 alba banshee with flame graphics, sst's, K&N, and twist throttle with hardly any riding on the stock tires it is near mint with the acception of some scratches on the rear grab bar for $3450.00

If that gives ya an idea

Yep.. you want to sell a few weeks into the season. It gives people a chance to ride their friends quads, get a case of the "I want!", and buy yours.

All of my previous machines I've sold... Tecate-4, (2) CR500s, '91 Banshee, and more... all have been sold in the mid-spring, early summer. Most all were bought in the bleak midwinter, also ;)

Some of the prices are falling due to the impending doom of 2006 probably. People are jumping on the 4-stroke bandwagon.

You are.....if you're gonna lie about who you really are/were.....how you expect anyone on here to buy something off of you. Busted...... :blink::bolt:

how ya doing ninjamaster:

ninjamaster Posted: Dec 18 2003, 09:30 PM

I have to sell my 2001 yamaha banshee and tilt trailer  . The Banshee has aprox 21 hours on it. The trailer was used about 15 times and is like new with upgraded lights. The trailer tilts back like a dump truck. You dont have to lift the ATV on, you can drive it rite up. It ustalizes a 2 inch hitch. The banshee has only one mod on the performance end. The mod is a white brothers boost bottle. This requires no aditonal matience and does not take away reliability. It replaces the stock bottle and holds more air so the motor doesnt bog down. I did not really notice a difference. This quad was not jumped. It was trailed ridden. I use yamaha lube R with premium pump gas mixed at a 32:1 mixture. This motor was broken in rite. It was 24:1 during the break in period. The fluids and all lube has been metichualsly done. I have a friend that is an expert at this stuff. I have the titles for the trailer and the banshee. Let me know if you are interested. Click the e-mail thing at the bottom of this post. It also has an after market front bumper and a swig arm and under body skid plate. This machine is in awsome condition. It was garage kept. Thanks for your interest.

Hey. I am selling it for alot of reasons. I need the money towards a new car. I have no where to really ride it anymore and it takes up space in my garage. I also dont really have any one that rides as slow as me. My friends go 5th gear and 6th. I go in 3rd and maybe 4th. If I sell it for enough I also have a kryptinite new york fahgetta boutit disc lock and chain that cost 150.00.