My History Fo Crashes!

xcracer160

ok first off i have fixed my old blaster many many times!i think i have gone trough more frames than a pro racer. first off i was ridign on a dirtroa dup the mountains and slid right into the side of a mountainin 6th gear pinned! well resault it rolled about 70 yards down the road and dave came back downt he road and i was all but knocked out i was standign there all dazed and confused but i still rode the blaster back to the house steerign stem was bent in about a 45 degee angle broke the tir rod and my one front hub looked liek a taco and it was abotu an inch away from the foot peg.

my 2nd inncident happened on an unfirmiliar trail and i tried this jump the dirtbikes were doign and there was a hold of fto the left and wham face first into the hole and went chest first into the washout.

the 3rd blaster accident happened while playign in afield and i wa sdoing wheelies and hit a round bale doign a 5th gear wheelie and droped the front just in time for the front wheels catch the top of it and catipult em about 20 feet up into the air! that was another frame!

my most recent accident wa son an xr600 on a coal hill i wa sflying and tried to rail the one berm at the top of the hill but my front tire went over and i was in 5th gear pinne don the xr600! i wa shaulin headfirst i seen the gravel comign fast and dont rember shyt since then! it was 3 weeks ago and i still have a headache doc was right 3-6 weeks until i get my head back!