Trinity Cv Manifold

KRMit

I desperately want the Trinity CV Manifold kit and have been scouring Ebay lately. My question is whether I should try to get the 33 or 35mm carb. I'm running FMF pipes, have the proflow filter with stock airbox/lid, timing advance, and am at about 500ft elevation.

By the way, if anyone is selling the kit cheap, please let me know!

Thanks!

I take it I'm competing with you. :shootself:

I bet I want it worse. ;)

There are a couple on Ebay. Looks like they're the same thing on there twice. I'm sure he's going to retract one of them. I'm working with a very limited budget right now so if it gets over a couple hundred I can't afford it. I've already bid on one.

I desperately want the Trinity CV Manifold kit and have been scouring Ebay lately.  My question is whether I should try to get the 33 or 35mm carb.  I'm running FMF pipes, have the proflow filter with stock airbox/lid, timing advance, and am at about 500ft elevation.

In my opinion, I believe the 33 and 35 perform equally on a stock bike. I also believe as your mods grow, the 35 will outperform the 33 due to the extra air, especially from mid through the top end. This is why my opinion is to never buy the 33 when you can get the 35 for a tad more and go a lot farther with it. If you already have pipes and all that, which you do, then I'd say without a doubt, get the 35.

Just my opinion. There are guys here who run the 33 and love it.

Scott

PS - I'm not sellin'

The most I would probably do is get aftermarket reeds and a coolhead.  So it sounds like for my current setup either should work pretty good right?

yes, either will work just about as good. Honestly, the 33 might give you a tad more low end and the 35 might give you a tad more top end. When I mean "tad", I mean hardly noticeable if at all, mabye only on a dyno sheet.