Need Some Work On Sleeves

UAE_Power

i have 2 engines one with 4mm crank and 68mm. second one is 7mm 69mm.

im thinking to take the 7mm one up to 72mm but im looking for advise is it worth it big bore on stock cylinder. and i need contacts with poeple who sell and make them up to 72mm, and one thing i forget to mention is heads and domes for 72mm, that can go on stock cylinders.

"There is no replacement for displacement"

You cna go too big of a stroke and too small a bore. Some shops have formulas for this and we do too. Anytime we're building a stroker motor, we are adding the big bore sleeves to the mix to keep things evened out. Like anything else though, once you go there, you can't go back. Even a big bore on a stock stroke is a good mix if you're on a budget. I'd rather have the bigger bore first than stroking, if I had to choose 1 over the other.

At 70.5, on a stock stroke you get a 420cc. This is what Trinity is selling but what you get is a 403.67cc with 54 stock stroke and 69 bore (blaster piston)

This same motor with s +4 stroker gets you a 433.57cc or a 434. Roughly 30 cc's more without machining.

at 70.5 you have a 452.63 or what we sell as the 454

at 71 (max bore on that sleeve) and 7mm stroke, you'le have a 483cc

at 71 and +11mm stroker 515 cc, all on stock cylinders.

Tell your buddies its a 350 long rod long piston B)

Big bore sleeves start at 68 mm and go up from there. The max piston size though is 69mm These are blaster pistons. To go beyond 69mm you will need to run Trinity's pistons. They are custom made for them by Wiseco and go up to 71mm. If someone wants to order custom from wiseco, you'll need to order at least 100 at a time. You will need to change your port timing for the stroker. Sleeves are set for stock stroke, again order 100 of them and they'll set it up any way you like. Either way, how we change port timing is addition and removal of material from the cylinder and head. We don't do spacer plates. Look at the pic I posted, look at the base studs and you'll see what changed. The head is a different story on the outside but it is clearanced for the stroker inside. Very stealthy!