Bill's Pipes

minnshee01

Does anyone else besides ME have bills on there shee? I never hear that anyone else has them. And I LOVE them. I have had FMF sst and Pro C's and they dont even compair to bills in my opinion. I get super snort on the low and awesome power all the way to the top. I think they are unbeatable for a "all around pipe". Not to mention the have the most unique sound I have ever heard from a shee. Sounds Like a dirt bike. Just wanted to see.

Have a friend that runs them and give them a rating of about a 9 out of 10... They are a great pipe and I like them a lot...I put them in my top 5 best pipes besides the Pt mids, fmf sst's, Dmc, and fmf golds...

I have some oldschool Bills, not sure how old they are because they came on my Banshee when i bought it from my uncle. I think he got them back in the 80s or early 90s when he raced. They are awsome though and sound very good. It has good bottom and killer mid to top end power.