Just Got Done Reading The Jetting Faq

Otis

This is the set up i believe will work best....tell me if you think this sounds right,

or what i need to do different.

elevation: 2030 ft

riding type: mostly dunes (95%)

pipes: FMF fatty w/ pc II's

avg. outside temp: 60-80 F

This is the set up i came up w/

mains: 320

Pilots :27.5

needles: stock setting

air screw: 1 1/2 out

If i left anything out, or you think i need to change something, please let me know

Thanks...

This is the set up i believe will work best....tell me if you think this sounds right,

or what i need to do different.

elevation: 2030 ft

riding type: mostly dunes (95%)

pipes: FMF fatty w/ pc II's

avg. outside temp: 60-80 F

This is the set up i came up w/

mains: 320

Pilots :27.5

needles: stock setting

air screw: 1 1/2 out

If i left anything out, or you think i need to change something, please let me know

Thanks...

That sounds pretty close, depending on if your airbox lid is on or not and what kind of filter your using. If the lid is on, you might be a tad rich on the main at your elevation. If it's off, you'll be real close, and good baseline to start at.

I don't remember what the stock setting for the needle is, but I would have it in the 3rd clip down at very minimum, maybe even 4th, though that might be a tad rich at your elevation. Only one way to find out, and they are simple to adjust.

I did a quick jetting on Yammahammers quad at Dumont w/ pretty much the same setup....300 mains, stock pilots, air screws 2.5 turns out, needles at the 5th clip from the blunt end if you have stock reeds, 4th clip if you have aftermarket reeds.....