Shearer Inframe Drag Pipe

Hi I just sold my t5 pipes and bought some shearer inframe pipes but I'm not sure how the silencers mount, do they mount with the grab bar bolt just spaced out or forward?? the right stinger pipe is real tight to the frame. I;m not running a air box so it's not in the way. could any one running these pipes post a picture of how they mounted theirs. thanks

They fit like shit.I don't have any more pictures,They do bolt to the grab bar like every other pipe but you have to leave the front mounts loose,then slide the silencers on then hold the front pipe in place and tighten it.Then you have to play with the silencers to get them to fit.I noticed the right silencer fits about the worse of all but just play with it till you can get everything bolted tight.

They fit like shit,but they make up for it in the perfomance gains.They are like the Energizer Bunny they keep going and going.......

well they don't fit as well as my t5 pipes or my fattys but they sure pull hard and rev to the moon! Have not raced my freinds bike yet to see how they are compaired to his t5 +4 stroker. did notice some wet oil film on ends of silencers but my other bike with fmf pipes was dry. PLugs look good with 340main jets, noted the same thing on another bike with cpi pipes.

hey dunedemon wheres the rest of ur bike i wanna see it.

Try doing a search, I posted pictures in the images section a while back, I don't want to be a "check out my banshee picture whore". If you can't find them then I guess I'll turn into a pic ho.