Keihin Differences ? Air Stryker - Huh ?

i believe the differences in the keihin carbs is mainly the slide. the pwk carbs are supposed to be the best for 2 strokes. at least thats what ive always heard. my cr500 came with a pj38mm, but i was told to swap it for a 40mmpwk because they are a better carb. i swapped it and it made a hell of a difference on the top end.

If I remember correctly, the difference between the PWK and the PWK Air Striker is that the A.S. has vent tubing that circles over the carb so when you jump and land the fuel will not fill the vent tubing. This is supposed to prevent possable bogging when jumping/landing. The A.S. also has fins to direct the air to the center of the carb on the air inlet side, this is supposed to improve throttle response and top end airflow.

If I remember correctly, the difference between the PWK and the PWK Air Striker is that the A.S. has vent tubing that circles over the carb so when you jump and land the fuel will not fill the vent tubing.  This is supposed to prevent possable bogging when jumping/landing.  The A.S. also has fins to direct the air to the center of the carb on the air inlet side, this is supposed to improve throttle response and top end airflow.

And there you go. ;)