Pipes

the Banshee kid

• 4 weeks later...

the only thing that i do not like about the grr pipes is the fact that they lie and say that the pipes are their's but really all they are is stealth pipes with their name on it. If you get a chance look at a set of stealth pipes then look at the grr pipes. They are identical. RDZ racing does the same thing. Matt Shearer builds their pipes but yet they say that they do.

You need to get your facts correct GRR pipes are GRR pipes. The stealth pipes are a cone design and the GRR pipes are two stamped halves welded together.They could not look more different. I am at GRR daily I know who stamps the pipes and the whole story behind it. The stealth pipes are made by Mike Z. But if you want the whole story on that. Sets number one and two were welded by Andy at GRR (I was there to see it) so you can call them GRR pipes if you want. I think where you have made your mistake is Mike Z (stealth) used to run Andy's pipes on his 350 bike.

the only thing that i do not like about the grr pipes is the fact that they lie and say that the pipes are their's but really all they are is stealth pipes with their name on it.  If you get a chance look at a set of stealth pipes then look at the grr pipes. They are identical.  RDZ racing does the same thing. Matt Shearer builds their pipes but yet they say that they do.

they are tottaly different pipes.stealth doesn t even exist.i was running grr pipes before stealths were ever named stealth.get your facts straight.

let me clear this up, if you look @ my out of frame rocket pipes that i hand crafted myself by hydroform and personaly delivered and fit on grr bikes for about a year that he called suicide pipes and that was about two years ago, they are almost unmistakabley one of my pipes that were sent out to a shop in california and mass produced, so lets not call them stealth pipes, nor rocket pipes, i say we call them knockoffs by grr lol no im not knockin grr for wanting to have the best pipes out, or to make some money, but we have years and years worth of time involved in two stroke pipe design and to watch this happen and see him still selling my design and probley making good money doing it, its one of those try try for better things! we all know about that! so anyhow we redesigned our out of frame to out rev those pipes i sold to grr so we still have the best pipes, by 1hp and 3 lb of tourqe problem is a that you cannot pattent a volume, or we would have, and to copy a pipe is very easyily done. so theres the real deal! and yes grr has ONE of the best pipes for draging, ive seen this on the dyno @ dan hulls house, my pipes beat cpi by,3 hp and 3 lbs of torque, and the new design is a touch more thanks guys for listening to me wine but its been on chest awile and wanted to get it off, AND NICE PIPES ANDY

You need to get your facts correct GRR pipes are GRR pipes. The stealth pipes are a cone design and the GRR pipes are two stamped halves welded together.They could not look more different. I am at GRR daily I know who stamps the pipes and the whole story behind it. The stealth pipes are made by Mike Z. But if you want the whole story on that. Sets number one and two were welded by Andy at GRR (I was there to see it) so you can call them GRR pipes if you want. I think where you have made your mistake is Mike Z (stealth) used to run Andy's pipes on his 350 bike.

i always thought sainty was the one who desighned the stealth pipes to bad that they never got the kinks worked out of thoes pipes they would be freakin crazy