How Reliable Are Banshees?

Its says oc..... Im guessing thats Orange County, I would do that, but I was trying to find a good deal on 1, I was most likly gonna sell 1 of them after a while...

I can ask him tomorrow threw email where he is, but I wouldn't want you to go out of your way unless you realy wanted to...

Ima try and figure this out tomorrow...If worse comes t worse and I don't get them I guess I'll just keep lookin around, try and find sumthin close to me..

Thx again.

get his phone number and send it to me ill call him up and go see them for you.....you would think just the 02 is worth 4 grand.....shipping 2 bikes to texas wont be cheap....id fly over here if it does go down.....rent a truck and drive them home and turn in the truck in texas, tell him youll come to his house with cash.....make sure he has the pink for both bikes and the id's all match the pinks.......but DO NOT send this guy 4g's sight un seen, your only 16? bring your dad with you.....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I emailed him asking for his phone number, I also asked for the vin numbers off both , my cousin is a cop so I think I could get him to run the numbers....

I'll send you his number Blue Duece, I realy REALY appreciate you doin this for me....I just hope its not to much trouble. :(

I also wounder if a COD would be safe to use with so much money? Cause even if they don't run perfectly, 4000 for a 95 and a 02 piped shee with an extra set of tires is a Good deal in my book...

As long as there not stolen...

Thx again you guys have been such a big help... :D I realy do appreciate it...

I also wounder if a COD would be safe to use with so much money? Cause even if they don't run perfectly, 4000 for a 95 and a 02 piped shee with an extra set of tires is a Good deal in my book...

a lot of people won't accept the cod, especially for that much money. you'd just have to ask the seller. if he'll go with the cod, then that will work, but the seller has to agree with it or it's a no go. he'd be the one setting up the cod shipment.

Alot of good advice going on in here. About reliability (I know I am a little late) As long as you keep them jetted right and take some initiative to keep the maintenance up on them (oil changes,good clean air filter good gasgood 2 stroke oilect)you should have no problems. $4,000 for what you are talking about is a hell of a deal. I agree with everybody on here. Make sure they are legit. If it seems too good to be true then...you have heard the rest...Be careful.

Ok now im getting alitle worried....

I asked for his phone number, he didn't give me it, he says he can't do a c.o.d, he keeps asking me to wire the funds asap so he can ship it out my thursday and he said "Hurry up and wire the funds asap because the auction price is going up" and the bid hasn't gone up in like 2 days.........

Ima ask him for His number again and if he doesn't send it or anything ima just have to wait and find sumthin...

Ok now im getting alitle worried....

I asked for his phone number, he didn't give me it, he says he can't do a c.o.d, he keeps asking me to wire the funds asap so he can ship it out my thursday and he said "Hurry up and wire the funds asap because the auction price is going up" and the bid hasn't gone up in like 2 days.........

Ima ask him for His number again and if he doesn't send it or anything ima just have to wait and find sumthin...

if he won't give you a phone number, he's trying to scam you. scammers will try hard to pressure you.

wire the funds asap, hurry up, has to be done by.... These are typical scam phrases. If he is trying to get you to hurry and wire, nope, no way is he legit. Don't arbitrarily wire money to someone you don't know on the other end. Ask for a phone number, if he won't give it to you, say no deal. He'll either give you the phone number, or he'll give you an excuse and demand you wire the money.

Very fishy. I hate to hear that. Excitement can get the best of you.

TRICK, Im telling you right now,,, HE IS SCAMMING YOU. Guaranteed. If he wanted to close this deal so bad, he would have sent you all of his information already, he would have sent you the VIN, his address, his phone and all of that crap. DO Not buy those non exhisting banshees.

Look in the paper for a banshee, you can get a good one for 4Grand. Just look for a good deal. You have to look, touch and smell that new machine you want to buy.

Just remember, if someone wants you to act qickly without thinking, it is because they are doing something fishy,,, like trying to take your money.

DONT BUY Those Imagined banshees, Unless you want to loose 4Grand.

shit i wouldnt sell my o2 for less than 12 grand .......let alone throw in a second bike....but if i was selling mine, id offer to have you fly out, go ride for the day, meet my kids, pet my dog, and help you crate it up and get it to the shipper, after we qued up some burgers and shot the shit for a while.....this guy dont sound good to me......