How To Jet It Right

Air Borne

okI, just bought a used 2001 banshee. It has a pro design coolhead, bysen reeds, k&n single filter, paulturner mid range pipes and fat boy silencers, I live in cheyenne wyoming, the altitud here is 6'100 feet, and i only used it when the temperature is around 60 to 90 deegres. since I bought it I've been noticing that in the top end the engine will not gives all it's power, and I know that with the moods I'm supposed to beat a stock raptor wich i didn't the time we'd raced. Can I get some help????

I am actually having the same problem.  I just took the airbox cover off and i get some bog wide open on the top end.  I dont think this was enough to re-jet...im guessing i just need to adjust something.......how?  Im guessin i need some kinda syncronizer like they use on motorcycles.

did you rejet if not you are probably lean.

Didnt rejet. Didnt touch anything, I just bought this thing last week...first quad. lol. I found a nice page here http://www.thebansheezone.com/Bansheezone/AirIntake.htm

seems to tell me what i need to know. Im gonan try adjusting the screw today and if that doesnt work, then according to this website, i need to go up a size in my main jet.