Milled Flywheels For 55 Bucks!

lightened flywheel pics

Okay, here's the deal- I have a friend that lives down the street that owns a machine shop- He says he'll cut our flywheels down for 55 bucks plus shipping! I don't want to ruffle anyone's feathers up on here, but if you're nearer to upstate NY, maybe you can save a little loot on the shipping at least! He does a seriously killer job, and he can turn it around in a day, so- if you want to send it overnite and ship it back overnite, you can have it in a coupla days! These are pics from my 03 he did for me last night, and I can say it made a HUGE difference!! You can let me know here or othreeshee@hotmail.com.

Yeah, whatever you call it... :lol: He turned them in his lathe. What do you call that? I'm thinking I will just ship them in and outta my place. I guess we could do whatever on the shipping thing- He's just a machinist, although he owns a Banshee himself- He didn't know too much about this stuff (although he has a seriously SICK sled) So, we buzzed one of his he had laying around and then put it on his bike first (test mule) it was nuts. So he figured he'd offer to all of us if we needed it- So here it is!

Nope. For now, price stands at $65 shipped. I do quality work, and it's worth it.... it costs me about $6 on my UPS account to ship a flywheel. So, $55 is relatively $4 cheaper........ But, I carry a money back guarantee. You don't like the flywheel, no problem. Send it back, And I'll send you a stock flywheel, unmodified with your money back....