Best/worst Place To Camp At Glamis

SANDSTAR

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's this spot right off the highway I always see somebody in. Past Gecko road but before the flats. Looks like you could get off on the road to the flats and head back.

There's lots of trees and plenty of shade. Not exactly I secret though, I went on Thursday and there was someone already there.

I stayed in the washes this time but I think I'm going to try to find some of those more 'out of the way' spots next time.

Yeah I was there, sorry I didn't get to meet up with efward and 909, didn't know you were going to be there too Yamahammer. Efward, got your voice mail as we were leaving, my buddy crashed pretty hard, tore up his bike and broke 3 fingers, sorry I never called you back. 909, this is why we didn't meet up at Olds. Next time guys..............

Who would have thought it would be so difficult to find a few people out at Glamis?

That's cool. Better planning needed next time.

I'm in for Halloween. Actually hoping to get another trip in this season if a cold front comes through.

What's 'heatstroke'?