Misc Banshee Parts For Sale

-i have 2 upper j arms and 2 lower a arms off an 89 banshee. good condition, paint is chipped and the a arm paint is worn off from grass. all balljoints are good. bushings in j arms need to be replaced. make me a decent offer. would like to sell in pairs

-also a full underbody plastic skidplate, white. bought off ebay new, been sitting in the shop ever since. BRAND NEW! make me an offer

-stock blue rear fender boughten off of ebay. cant remember what year. a couple stress marks but have been heated so you can barely seen them. never used on my bike. some scratches. would like at least $40 + shipping because thats what i bought them for.

-89 stock front bumper if anyone wants it make an offer

-2 sets of stock pipes if anyone wants em

-stock key switch and plastic, make offer

-stock front break brush guards or w/e they are, make offer

i have some other little things but unless someone asks for them i wont bother to put them on

i have paypal but not a way to get pictures unless i can find a digital camera

yes it goes from teh front of the frame to the back of the engine and no id does not cover the a arms at all. it also does NOT come with mounting hardware but im sure you could pick up some u bolts or those c clamps at any hardware store.

im not sure about the price, make me an offer and well see if we can work something out.