Cpi Or Tr6

die_infidel

I'm modifying my shee and can't decide which pipe to get between CPI inframes and TR6's. I'm into racing, speed, and power, but who isn't. Which pipe has the best fit and finish. I know there's gonna be a battle between the two and people with cpi will say Cpi and Tr6 people will say Tr6, but convince me which is better for me. Also which of the two has the deepest meanest sound. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Porting and T6's is fine, it's the port timing that hurts them. Toomeys fit better, sound better (both sound similar), and they have a great rep for backing they're pipes. My friend got a set of CPI's in the mail and started to polish them before we put them on and the chrome came off! They exchanged them and now O.K. but I never heard of toomey's doing that. Both are good pipes, I'm not knocking CPI, just look around and make your own decision.

Well if your going to port the bike definitly go with cpi's. Its that simple.

Future porting would be the best deciding factor. There both good pipes. I think the cpi's are suposed to rev out a couple hundred rpms higher than the TR6 and be just slightly more top end biased. Don't choose any pipe just for the sound.

I wasn't choosing a pipe based on sound just wanted an idea of what they sound like. I plan on a full port job so it looks like cpi may fit the needs. I hope. Does the cpi has some kind of spark arrestor set up or can i get one for them? I wanna run the shee at silver lake and they check for spark arrestors. Thanks for the help guys