C Series Wheels

02Shee

i was lookin into buyin need tires and rims, and i came across teh ITP C-Series 10" rims. Are they good? how much heavier are they then teh Douglas .190? all i ride is trails and street so would they be good for that?and we can i find them cheaper then $74.00 a rim ? thank you

Vinny

also if anyone has any pictures of them on their shee , can u post them ? thank you agian

I just ordered a set of 4 as part of a wheel/tire package deal from Rockey Mountain ATV. If you buy the rims from them w/o tires they are somewhere around $70 like you mentioned. If you get a set of tires too, then they are like $57 a piece. I got a set of ITP Sand Star paddles which are about $200 for the tires. With the rims included the whole set is like $425, so if you do the math the rims are about $57 each. I decided to get the fully polished rims which added an additional $9 per wheel. I haven't got them yet so I can't tell you much about the weight or appearance. They were out of stock on the tires and I should have them in about 2 weeks. If you want to wait that long, I plan on doing a product review. Personnaly though, I ding the hell out of my rims when trail riding so I am planning to just keep using the stockers for the trails. I wen't all out on the bling bling for the sand because I dont plan on getting any wheel dings or damage in the soft oregon sand.

hwo do u choose it on rocky mountain? is it the itp steel ? and is so how can i make sure they are polished? cause i wanns get Holeshot XCR's mounted on teh 10" C-Series polished for front and back. and thank for ur reply. im gonna try it now. thanks agian

Vinny

hwo do u choose it on rocky mountain? is it the itp steel ? and is so how can i make sure they are polished? cause i wanns get Holeshot XCR's mounted on teh 10" C-Series polished for front and back. and thank for ur reply. im gonna try it now. thanks agian

Vinny

I couldn't find crap on the Rockey Mountain web site either for any of their ITP rims, even though most of the stuff on there site has pretty good organization. I knew about the ITP C-ceries rims because they have them listed in their adds in various ATV magazines. If you look up their wheel/tire package deals on the website or in the magazine whatever they list for the tire/rim package deal price on .125 douglass rims, add $20 for ITP T-9's or .190 Douglass. From what I have seen they don't list the C-ceries on the website. Also, If you do the math taking the price they want for the ITP T9 rims by themselves VS the price with the rims as part of the package deal, then do the same thing with the C-ceries rims and rim/tire package, they give a bigger discount with the T-9's. It makes the T-9 deal hard to beat, but I had my sights set on the C-ceries. :o seeserseesseres... tong all twisted now.

P.S. I'd just call to make the order. The lady I taked to on the phone was excellent and was able to put together my order just fine. All you need to know is what brand and make of tire/rim you want and what size, and let them know you want the polished finish on the rims and I went with the chrome valve stems for $3 per set more.

• 2 weeks later...

Well S.O.B! Rockey Mountain was sold out of the rear sandstars for 10" rims one month ago when I ordered them but the lady said that they would be getting another shipment of them in a week. 4 weeks later still no 10 inchers so I fugure I'll just go with the 20x11x9 but guess what they dont make 9" c-ceries rims. I would have stuck with it and waited but they couldn't even tell me when they would be getting in another set of 20x11x10 sandstar rears. Oh well, the ITP T-9's look pretty good and the 9" rear rim and tire combo costs $10 less also so I am saving a lot of money over the c-series package deal and the shit will be delivered by the end of the week. I'm just depressed cause I was looking forward to all that c-series bling bling. They said the Sand Stars were very popular so I'm betting the price on them be going up soon. If they are as good as most people say then they are a bargan at $50 each.

By the way, does anyboday know what the offset the stock front rims are? The T-9 fronts are a 3+2. The rear T-9's are 3+6 and stock rear is 4+4 I think, so the rear end will be 2 " wider right? I'm just wondering if the front will be wider as well so it doesn't look skinny in front and fat in the rear and not turn as good. If the stock fronts are 2+3 offset and the T-9's are 3+2 then the front will be 2" wider as well if my math isn't all fubar.

you are gonna be pretty wide in the rear. the baja rims are 9 inches wise as opposed to your stock 8 inch ones. they do make your rear end look really wide. i have a set of those on my yfz450 with the same offset you are getting and it looks really wide. i have a set on front as well. the rear end is a couple inches wider than the front. i know this doesnt apply to your situation but just givin you some ideas. if your baja rims have the reinforcement ring on both sides you can always flip the rim inside out. if you have an adjustable axle you can get it to be as wide or narrow as you want. as for the front you are kinda limited. hope this helps. also i think your math is pretty close.