Raptor 350 Out!

fel0n

pretty slick of yamaha to update a quad, but at least keep the name the same. Noboday wants another raptor to be confused with. "Hey man I just got a new Raptor today!" "Whoa those 660s are so fast you must be really cool!" "Uhhhh actually its a 350, boy do I feal dumb."

I agree on the name issue that they should have left it the Warrior or at least given it a different name. I amy be alone on this comment, but I think they should have given the YFZ450 a real name too. just for instance, Who knows what a yfs200 is or a yfz350, I would be certain about half this site will recognize those as the Blaster and Banshee but out side of that nobody would. I think it would be much nicer to see real names, that is just me though.

Also the specs on the suspension are slightly differant on the Raptor 350 as aposed to the Warrior, not to mention it is lighter, and if the engine is tweaked just a bit it will be kinda interesting to see how much better they actually made it.