Painting The Frame

Im-Loving-It 69

pick whatever color you like and go have it powder coated. paint will look good a few times out but will show wear real quick. imo. a powder coated anodized red would look sweet with your cases and chrome. then get some chrome a arms and swing arm then youll be pimpin !

Powder Coating is the way to go. Trust me!!! Its painless and easy, as long as your not the one breaking down the quad.

ChromeTek USA Inc. www.ezchrome.com. Its my company so I'm partial, but you'll have better then good results with powdercoating. The finish is more durable and in most cases, more brilliant in color. Thats my 2 cents

Powdercoat it for sure. I've never had anything powdercoated, though I did the single-stage urethane (after sandblasting) on a CR500R frame which held up well. But the powdercoat on my quad is insane. I tried to sand a lil spot where there was a bad ground, back by the CDI/regulator, and couldn't. Finally took a dremel to it and got it scuffed up after wasting about 10 sanding discs. Hehe. It gets my seal of approval! :D