Colored Hoses

bbluebanshee

remind me to never fuck with Matt. This isn't the first time you did this. Then you told one guy you were gonna kill him!

Yeah it is, anyone can run a license plate online for about $3.00...

You had to be there for the "I'll kill you" comment. It started in the shoutbox talking about Achmed the Dead Terrorist, and it kinda got carried away. I will admit I crossed a line on that one, and got a phone call from a very nice homicide detective in Lake County, FL for it. I explained the scenario to him, and was told to never do it again. :shrugani:

• Like 1

Yeah it is, anyone can run a license plate online for about $3.00...

You had to be there for the "I'll kill you" comment. It started in the shoutbox talking about Achmed the Dead Terrorist, and it kinda got carried away. I will admit I crossed a line on that one, and got a phone call from a very nice homicide detective in Lake County, FL for it. I explained the scenario to him, and was told to never do it again. :shrugani:

I love that story

• 2 weeks later...

There's a company called cv4 that makes bike specific hoses. Look them up I don't know if they have any for a banshee.

I have those on mine, they make hoses for cars aswell. Nice quality, same as samco's I used to use on my turbo cars.

A guy was doing them on offer I probably gave about £20 ($30 something) for them

• 1 year later...