Its Too Cold Out!

bizanchee

ok so heres the deal, when i bought my t-5's and installed their jet kit it was nice out probably well 50 degrees outt, the banshee ran great light brown plugs on 280 mains. Now that it is so cold out shee wont run right, toomey suggests 290 or 300 (for winter in glamis) but how cold is wainter in glamis? i mean its 18 degrees out right now and i dont wanna fry my top end, i bought 310 mains today....should that be sufficent? and im thinking on moving my jet needle clip richer one groove? does this sound ok? thanks for the input guys

I see you are at sea level.

What air filter setup are you running.

I would not listen to Toomeys instructions, they are off.

I run the 2:1 air filter system and am at 370 mains with 30 pilots and all I run is at Glamis.

Bike runs great.

Oh yeah, winter at Glamis is average 65F during the day.

ok so today i installed the 310 mains, moved the jet needle clip setting one groove richer (now the 5'th groove on the toomey jet kit needle) and it ran alot better! smoked a hell of alot but it ran better lol, however i almost killed myself test riding it.........in 3'rd gear the engine revved to the moooon and i had no controll over power, later to find out my right carb is sticking open when i apply full throttle, only sometimes though :unsure: damn i cant figure why it is sticking. oh and i am running toomey's set up with the uni and air box vents