BANSHEE HQ Riding Video?

Make a HQ riding video?  

79 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sorry guys, if it's called BansheeHQ video...it'll have to be sold with my permission and through the HQ.

You could call it Banshee Riders or Banshee Freaks or whatever and that could be sold as you wish, but BansheeHQ would have to be through here.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have the video camera at the HQ meet in Waynoka . I'll shoot some dune footage and burn it to dvd and send it to ya if you want to edit it. I will also be putting together a video just of that trip like I did last year.Thats a month away yet so I'll get with you after that weekend goes by.

Edited by 03LE

i think this idea would be great.i know i would love to sit and watch hours of banshee's ripping shit up from across the us.ive got some video of my beating up on some quad zillas and other banshees,and maybe a yfz or two from a trip down south to a gamblers race at a drag strip.i think like in the whevos movies,subtitles with the members name and were there from would be great.that way they get some recognition from sending in the video.