Whao Got My Shee

i got my banshee 4 months ago, and i already replaced the back axle and axle barings annnnd i am rejetting my quad as we speack im about to go back down in my basement and put the new jets in, im moooving fast, btu when i go to put my carbs back into my shee, is ther a way to do ti easier they were sooo hard to get out

problems when i was rejetting my carbs after i was done i went to go put the float bowls back on and on te carb, not the float bowl(that comes off) on teh oen carb there is a 1 or 2 inch peice of like small brass pipe, but there is none there on the one pipe what is it and how important is it

Im not sure what that tube does, exactly. I think it creates some type of airlock. One of mine came off, and I just epoxied it back on. While it was off, it didnt seem to run any different, though. If it is lost, you should be able to go to a parts store and buy a new piece of tubing to replace it. As a side note, please try to watch your typing. It was hard to follow the question you were asking.

I beleive that brass tube has something to do with the choke. Thats probably why it's on only one carb since the one side chokes both carburetors. I use to have a fuss getting my carburetors in but i found it easiest to put the air box side in first then push in as much as you can then get the engine side in.