Anyone Heard Of These?

I found thi while looking them up

ready_to_shred_-_Jeff_Snope.gif

1987 Shee J-arm to a-arm conversion. Power Pro in-frame drag pipes. Ported with a long rod crank. Its still a 350. 32mm lectron carbs. TZ 500 reed cages and a pro-design intake.

EDIT: I have found out who's atv that is, it's BaddestBanshee's atv, ask him if they r good

Edited by Banshee crazy kid

I found thi while looking them up

1987 Shee J-arm to a-arm conversion. Power Pro in-frame drag pipes. Ported with a long rod crank. Its still a 350. 32mm lectron carbs. TZ 500 reed cages and a pro-design intake.

EDIT:    I have found out who's atv that is, it's BaddestBanshee's atv, ask him if they r good

well aint this about a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well aint this about a BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After looking at the dingading topic that bike looks exactly like ur's with a motor though maybe someone photoshoped the motor and background in. Or it could be that u guyz think the same. Or BaddestBanshee saw ur shee somewhere and liked the design????? ;) It could happen ;):huh:

Comparison:

Got1Banshee

post-12-1074816030.jpg

BaddestBanshee

EDIT: are they better than CPI? Truthfully I dont know anything bout the CPI's OR those mysteirious POWER PRO pipes. sorry..