Honda V.s Banshee

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you all are geting this rong i have im racing him with my banshee and you can see what i have done to mine. but what i was trying to say if we were both stock witch we ant i would still beat him. and mineis no were close to being stock.. Oh ya I dont need your ass to boost my ego when i smoke his dumb ass that will boost my ego, because his dumb ass will quit running his Dick Suckers !! :angry:

Ok dude, what's your deal? First you claim a "stock" banshee, and then later on you say you have 73hp without nitrous, and 90-something with....... Are you on crack?

Looking at you sig:

1999 banshee, Boondockers nitrous, Cool Head 22cc Domes, FMF Fattys, Bored 20 over high dome Forged Vetos pistons, Veto's Degree key, Wight Bro boost bottle, V-Force Delta 2 Reeds, K&N Air Filter, 340 FMF Jet Kit, +4 swingarm, +4 lonestar axle, Holeshot Tires, FMF Sticker Kit, 909 Handle Bars.

There is absolutely no way that you are making 73hp with that setup. You MIGHT make 73hp with nitrous, but that's going to have to be with a 30hp shot.

Decide what your story is, get it straight, and then come back and talk to us. Then we might consider listening to you. If you decide to keep bullshitting us, we're gonna keep giving you a hard time.