Help Please

kotin6

I have a 03 banshee. I have put k&n filter, Boost bottle, FMF SST pipes and silencers. I am wondering if I am going to have to change the pilots or needle clip position or if i will be able to change mains and call it good. It isnt running period right now with stock pilot and needle and 260 mains.

If anyone has or has had their bike set up simular to just these mods what thype of jetting did you use? Or if anyone just knows alot more than me and knows what i need please let me know. thanks alot

Im on the beach praticly and usaly about 60-80 degrees year round.

Thanks.

I agree with fixitrod, something's up if it won't even start or run...could be something simple like the kill switch or petcock not "on" but time to start looking...

Is your airbox lid on or off? If it's off I would start with 320 mains, 30 pilots, airscrews 1.5 turns out, and needles in the stock (middle) clip position. If you have the lid on (and take the snorkel off the front), start with 310 mains. Whichever way you go it should be a safely rich starting point and you can dial it in from there...assuming it will run, got some more info on dialing in the carb circuits in the Jetting FAQ in my sig. Good luck.

Try disconnecting the tors then. little black box above the left exhaust w/ a 3-wire plug....then disconnect the parking brake switch on the handlebars and follow the wire towards the gas tank to a connector and disconnect that....let us know what happens...