Got Bored And Bought Some Paintball Guns.

bignasty1

i got bored and started thinkin about playin paint ball again and told my brother cuz we used to play all the damn time and then me and him started fightin and what not over stupid shit and now we are gettin along again so i thought it would be fun to play paintball again and so did he so we bought a couple of cheap guns to play with i can wait to get them here. i bough a spyder shutter and so did he. i know they are not the best but hey i am only playin for fun. i cant wait to kill his ass's again.

i used to play too!

i have a splatmaster (yeah from like early 80s)

a pro lite - (first year they came out 1995 or so)

and I just traded some stuff for a tricked IMPULSE out on Nitro - its for sale now, cause I need some cash.... or trade for banshee stuff of equal value

damm man i got some really expensive guns laying around and dont have the time anymore, it sucks but as soon as things calm down and i dont have a million things to do were gonna go hit it up again. have fun !!

yeh right now really wasnt the best of times for me to be spending cash since i am saving but i figured what the heck its money still goin towards sumthin fun and thats what i was doin was savin for some fun times just fun times with sumthin else ohh well.

dude, i still have my bucket ass piranna that i bought about 3 or 4 years ago, when they came out it was 120 bucks out the door and i have had more fun with that then ever. i didnt start getting into the big dollar stuff till we tournament style. oh yeah something like a tippman 98 custom, cheap, damn acurate, and options up the ying for customizing. later

yeh i was thinkin about it i wonder if there are any tourney things around here in kentucky its a pretty redneck sport so i dont see why not i think i am gonna look around and find out i am not the social type cuz i am kinda a dick and dont like alotta ppl in genral but i know if i got a lil sumthin in common with them they are okay at least that and i like to randomly shoot ppl while playing when we played there was about 12 of us on average since we were like 16 drunk had no jobs and were skipppin school so paintball filled alot of my time but we would just have a kil everyone thing where there were no rules other than dont shoot when some one had their mask off but even then sometimes things happen :ph34r: i just cant wait to play again.

i got 350 acres to play on 10 feet from my door wooded and open with hay bails set out for our horses so i got plenty of space just when i quit school i stopped talkin to alot of my friends i used to play with so i'd have to find a new crew or find out what the old crew was doin i know most of them dropped out or are in jail so i bet they got nuthin but time to play if they wanted i am all into this shit again and dont even have my guns at my door yet its kinda funny how you think about doin some of the old shit you used to do and it sounds all fun again.