New Guy!

Hi everybody!

I just happened to stumble uppon this site, and it looks pretty cool. My main intarests are Ford Mustang performance, and racing, but I like to get out and ride when Im not in the garage. Im sure Ill have a few questions before too long, about upgrades and fixxing stuff. Nice to meet you all! ;)

Thanks, Matt Johnson

so what all you got on ur bike and in ur car. and welcome.

Thanks for the welcome guys, This seems like a fairly friendly place. Ill probably spend a lot of time hanging out here.

My '01 Banshee is all stock, for now. I am getting ready to buy new tires and wheels for it. I want to at least put pipes on it, and a few other things. Ill figure it out once I snoop around here enough and find out what I want. I have a few Mustangs though, and one I race in NMRA's Real Street class, it goes mid tens, for now. Thanks again for the big welcome guys!

Matt J.

so what all you got on ur bike and in ur car. and welcome.

Thanks for the welcome guys, This seems like a fairly friendly place. Ill probably spend a lot of time hanging out here.

My '01 Banshee is all stock, for now. I am getting ready to buy new tires and wheels for it. I want to at least put pipes on it, and a few other things. Ill figure it out once I snoop around here enough and find out what I want. I have a few Mustangs though, and one I race in NMRA's Real Street class, it goes mid tens, for now. Thanks again for the big welcome guys!

Matt J.

So you like this stuff Oh by the way Welcome to the site.

pic1.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic6.jpg