Plugs Burning Caps Off

When I put brand new plugs in my banshee, and use them for a while, then take the wires off the top, the caps come off with the wires. Its like they're getting too hot and the threads basically melt and spread out the caps. Does anybody know what could be causing this. Its not even only on my banshee either, both my bros have the same problem. We all run B8ES plugs.

IT's funny, cause just a few days ago I changed my plugs and I could'nt get the boot all the way down, and found out the plug top was still in the boot! I was thinking WTF? MY threads were ok, though. I scratched my head for about 20 minutes, wondering why. I thought maybe vibration made them turn, so I tightened them with some pliers.

After you tighten your plugs dont forget to give the cap a good twist and tighten that thing down.Banshee's love to shake those caps loose.I use br8es.

Werd. :rolleyes:

IT's funny, cause just a few days ago I changed my plugs and I could'nt get the boot all the way down, and found out the plug top was still in the boot! I was thinking WTF? MY threads were ok, though. I scratched my head for about 20 minutes, wondering why.

Well rest assured you're not the only one that's done that. :D

What cabinboy said. I've given up on those spin off tops. I've loctited them, tightened them with pliers and those suckers still come loose. I've actually had one strip while I was riding and didnt have any spares. Luckily I could put the tip on upside down and get it to thread on a little, and got it back to camp.