Nitros

Im telling the best nitrous kit to get is the boondockers nitrous. I have it on my Banshee and no matter how much you use it, it will not blow your motor up. The reson being for this is because it is injekted in the air box and the moter is only geting the amout of nitrous it needs. for more in-fo go to www.boondockers.com trust me it will be the best thing that you ever bought for you banshee. stock it takes it from 72-mph to 96-mph STOCK :o !!!!

the diff between them is a wet kit injects fuel and nitrous at the same time where a dry kit just injects nitrous and relys on the vehicle to supply the extra fuel. ive had nitrous on alot of cars and stuff and i would go with the wet kit cause it alot safer because it supplies its own fuel. a dry kit im sure will work good but if for some reson you dont get enough fuel to mix with the nitrous you will run lean and burn somthin up

I will tell you from experience, the wet kit is easier on the engine and has the same HP potential as the dry kit if not more.

(YOU ARE RONG) It is not better on your motor at all!! the Dry kit is better, yes the wet will give you like 1 or 2 more HP but ill give that up aney day to a safe and relible kit like the boondockers.. Im telling you i can holed the button in for how ever long i want and nothing will happen. besides going a 115 MPH B) !!!!! GO TO BOONDOCKERS.COM

Listen, Boondockers is the probably only kit that you have ever ran in your life. Am I right? I have ran several kits wet and dry so don't come flinging your bullshit at me like you know. I am just trying to offer the people here results from my knowledge based on over 8 years of experience with shees.

I heard the bell ring, your lunch is over, time to get back to class Im-Loving-It 69.

got1banshee take some advice from illboogie and myself. Wet is much easier on the shee engine.

Im telling you i can holed the button in for how ever long i want and nothing will happen. besides going a 115 MPH
Damn man, you and TITHEAD are in a class of your own then. What other mods do you have on the bad ass beast?

the diff between them is a wet kit injects fuel and nitrous at the same time where a dry kit just injects nitrous and relys on the vehicle to supply the extra fuel.  ive had nitrous on alot of cars and stuff and i would go with the wet kit cause it alot safer because it supplies its own fuel. a dry kit im sure will work good but if for some reson you dont get enough fuel to mix with the nitrous you will run lean and burn somthin up

My thoughts exactly....Go with the wet kit! Wet shots in my opinion are better controlled and safer to use...

69 is full of more shit. You need to step it down a notch and stop pushing something you know nothing about. First off that stock shee wont run 115 or whatever you said it did/BULLCHIT. And second off the wet kits are easier on the motor due to the fact that you control how rich the mixture, Not saying the dockers kit is bad just that you dont know what the hell your saying. I would run a wet system, more power potential down the road if you so desire, Sorry but this kid was blowing smoke.