Help With Paypal

evil

ive had a paypal account for a while now, and sence i started selling stuff on e bay i was wondering what do i have to do to make it where i can have a buyer send a payment through paypal ? now, someone on the hq asked if i take paypal, do i ? how do i do it, what name dose the person use to send me a payment ? this is confusing as all hell. nyuk, reas, anyone that deals with this stuff. HELP !!!!!

The Paypal address is the email account you set it up under. You will need to remember your password to access the account. Once you're in, you can set up preferrences to have Paypal automatically put a link in each one of your auctions. All a buyer has to do is go to their account, click on the send money tab and put in your email address and send the money.

It's not really that complicated.

Ask if you need to know more.

i got burned on paypal.170.00.

i remember when you posted it a long time ago and read it but cant remember what exactly happened. dont get mad, breath, give me a little refresher, calm down, take another drink. thanks nyuk

Evil did you sign up with PayPal yet ?? Go to PayPal and sign up. Iv been using it for over a year and used it 100 times allready and havent had one single problem with Paypal. You can receive cash from an auction and it apears in your Paypal account. You can send the money in your paypal acount to your bank checking account, just by clicking a few links the money sweeps into your checking account. real easy to use. You can pay for auctions with money from your checking account or from one of your credit cards.

Im more likely to bid on an auction when I see the buyer accepts paypal and prestates the shipping cost. I can pay for the auction within 5 minutes of it ending. Paypal does take a small fee, only the buyer pays the fee and its a % of the winning bid.

cool deal meat. i went back and made sure it was on my listings to use paypal. i didnt want to set a shiping price being it might cost more to ship farther and less closer so i didnt want to jip anyone on the cost of shiping. i go to ups and fed x everyday for work so its not a problem to do that. thanks again for the info. later