Well Nyuk Got To Me.

Oilsmoke

i was gonna build a shooter but i thought it to be not my style after long hard thinking. i might build one someday though. as far as guns "shooting" every weekend if not 3 times a week.

I pick up a Charlies Daly Superior 1911-a1 45 man it was great deal too.

I gettin Old i quess I need to shoot more.

I buildt a Killer Ruger 10/22 Target rifle a few year ago. It's my favorite. It will touch 10 rounds all day long at 100 feet without trying to hard.

But so far my Banshee hogged all my MONEY since I got it in August.

But I can say it's alot faster than before.

I bid on a GGR swingarm And won So it starts with hill shooting What will happen  after the infection start to over take me?

THE 1ST step is admitting, the second accepting. it`s just the progression of the disease.i took to pimpin out poor defenseless dirt banshees to support my drag habit.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISA...&sort=3&rows=50

nyuk is right its a progressive disease that drains your wallet and your time. In the end look at what u get to show for it a beutiful shee that will smoke bout anything around. But i found away to slow the disease down take the shee ride it in -12 degrees for a couple gears youll be done quick. Or tear it apart and tell your friend to hide key parts. lol/jk

oh man all i can say is run away!!!! All of your damn money is going to disapear. Youre gonna find youre banshee getting prettier and the fridge getting emptier and your clothes getting more outdated and worn out. Everytime i am getting ready to go to school and the only thing I have to wear is some torn jeans and a faded lack t shirt with shoes that have holes in them i walk into the garage and start yelling at my banshee (well pieces of it) then i burst into tears screaming "WHHHYYYYYYYYYYY" Is there a rehab for speed junkies?

Cotton eyed Joe you don't need 10 grand, just a nice motorcycle engine(about a grand). I just don't recommend a hayabusa engine, I have ran into some problems.

Who cares what it looks like as long as it it smokes the competition.

It is a terrible disease.

Cotton eyed Joe you don't need 10 grand, just a nice motorcycle engine(about a grand).  I just don't recommend a hayabusa engine, I have ran into some problems.

Who cares what it looks like as long as it it smokes the competition.

It is a terrible disease.

rax.what kinda problems?duece staley from the eagles here in philly had one built in a raptor frame. man was it involved.they had to build a big ass alum ram air hood.custm pipe to clear the frame. massive frame mods. then they had a hard time gearing it.

Mostly some trick engine pieces fab work problems. The hayabusa engine is much too large to as it sits so I am having to make a custom plenum and header system that will accomadate the smaller space. The goal of the project is that the banshee appears mostly stock. I am going to tig weld a gas tank today to fit between the a-arms today and tomorrow. Then I hope to use the gas tank shroud plastic to conceal the plenum and such.

I can see why they worked with the raptor frame instead of the shee frame. Talk about butchering. 7 inch frame stretch and a 1.5 inch raise for the engine at the minimum.

i agree with nyuk duece's busa raptor has nothin but problems, but damn that thing spin the tires. draggin is about how fast you want to be and who you want to beat. All the fast guys down here are running low 6's in the 1/8. Duece's K&T built motor was down here two weeks ago and got smoked by steven on his freak of nature R. I've seen dueces bike run 5.30's with a guy that drags bike for a living.