Little Sahara Ok

ANyone, want to try to set up a time to meet on Friday the 19th?

I'd like to get some good pics of some shees lined up and some riding shots. A friend of mine is an air brush artist and is thinking about tryin to take his trailor down there for snake weekend, (sell shirts, tags, whatever he can) but he doesn't have much to go on, (he's a car guy, mainly paints shirts for people with hot cars and trucks, but I figured he could do it for quads to maybe) hes only seen pics of my shee and pics off the internet. Lemme know what ya think and it ya all decide yes, I'll be sure to load up my good camera for that afternooon. :whoa:

PS 00banshee, no more post 666!!! :evil:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANyone, want to try to set up a time to meet on Friday the 19th?

I'd like to get some good pics of some shees lined up and some riding shots.

I'll be there along with everyone else in the "Little Sahara" post down in the Sand forum.

Noon sounds good to me, Fri and Sat. (Sat I will prolly have the 400's with me tho):flush:

I just saw my helmet today, (being painted) wait till you guys see this mofo :clap:

My shee will have a purple gas tank cover, yellow race cuts front, yellow nerf bars, black frame, yella shocks and black back plastics. can't miss it B)

Me too!!!! :dance: I'm stoked! At least my banshee is scream'n...I can't get my 400ex jetted right with the full WB exhaust. :angry:

Lets do that though...there will be some EX'rs there too, including my roomate zephead400ex. See ya all Friday at noon! & Saturday for those that can't make it Friday!! :cheers:

My group will start showing up Easter Sunday (me incluned) And by Friday of Snake should be about 30 strong....If anyone is interested in getting together set up a meeting time.........OR in the south campground (hopefully) Look for a tan F-350 W/a 30 ft enclosed, and a Red F-250 W/a little White bumper pull W/a big ass generator on it. :evil: Be great to meet some of the guys I read all of the time. P.S. Blacksmith from this board will be in this group as of Wed night. :cheers::cheers:

Hey SandDuneJunkie , You are real close to me , Im about 80 miles

south of Liberal.

We have a group that is going Snake Hunt Weekend , may be about 10

of us.

I may go to Beaver this weekend and break-in my new top end and work

on jetting a little.

• 1 month later...
Alright guys, I would also like to try to make it, but if I do I'll be on my own.  I'd like to try to hook up with some of you.  I've never ridden out there and have been wanting to.  I'm probably 3 or 4 hours away. 

Later.

geez I live just north of Dallas, it takes us close to 6hrs...

Alright guys, I would also like to try to make it, but if I do I'll be on my own.  I'd like to try to hook up with some of you.  I've never ridden out there and have been wanting to.  I'm probably 3 or 4 hours away. 

Later.

geez I live just north of Dallas, it takes us close to 6hrs...

Yeah, come to find out I'm 4.5 hours away, I didn't think it'd take me that long. Did you see my post for the weekend of May 13 - 16? Think you want to meet up and go?

Scott

Yeah, come to find out I'm 4.5 hours away, I didn't think it'd take me that long.  Did you see my post for the weekend of May 13 - 16?  Think you want to meet up and go?

Scott

you going to go that weekend? i may try to make it that weekend.

Yeah, come to find out I'm 4.5 hours away, I didn't think it'd take me that long.  Did you see my post for the weekend of May 13 - 16?  Think you want to meet up and go?

Scott

you going to go that weekend? i may try to make it that weekend.

Yeah, there we go. I need some guys to ride with or else i'll end up all alone out in the sahara... :rolleyes:

Nah, I have a friend from down here who says he's going with me, hell, he said that last time, so I'm not putting much stock in that. So I'm trying to get some more people to go in case he bugs out.