Huh? Wtf

meat. I'll be the first to admit that im not the best looking guy out there, but somehow I always had a hot girl with me. My buddies would say "how the hell did you hook up with her" and shit like that, someone(Ed) said, you must be packin' some major meat. So they call me "meat".

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meat.  I'll be the first to admit that im not the best looking guy out there, but somehow I always had a hot girl with me.  My buddies would say "how the hell did you hook up with her" and shit like that, someone(Ed) said, you must be packin' some major meat.  So they call me "meat".

and I thought you where the guy named meet in the movie Porkys.

how the fu@k did i double post? oh well, i'd like to give a

big shout out to my boy jeffro B)

i told a newbie the other day that double posted, that it was not necessary,

"we heard you the first time". damn,....sorry dude.

oh, and for all of you newbies out there, don't worry, by tomorrow you will

be an advanced member :unsure:

mine's not too difficult either. believe it or not, my middle name is milo. of course when people find out, i get called milo all the time. and my sister's called me that for years, since i made fun of her name when we were little. B)

Mine's not even worth mentioning but in case anyone was curious it's my first name, middle and last initials...doesn't even stand for anything cool (and don't get any ideas Holyman, we did this once and your interpretations were a little frightening). Quite possibly the least inventive member name of all time, although I must say I really laughed at your response rebelbanshee2!!

someone on here probably already has this member name, but on the remote

chance that it has not been taken yet, i would formally like to declare the

name 2-psycho (you know, like 2-cycle) as my personal domain. anyone

interested in acquiring this domain name can pm' me. the price is

negotiable. :ph34r:

One day in high school my friends started it cause My first name is Stephanie and last name ends with ials and I was always stylin every day in my own way. That and always got pink underwear for my birthday and had to try em on over my clothes no matter where I was.....