Huh? Wtf

No offence Stan, but I can't stand that techno beat, redneck twangy, fast fiddler dam song. They always play it at bucs games. Repeatedly, it seems. Every time I hear it, it pisses me off (especially if we're loosing)  :angry:

Is that all they say is that one little verse? over and over :D

After the second time I heard it I was sick of it.

:huh:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a nick name, but does any one know what THX-1138 means ? I just use that for every place that needs a user name. but it does mean something.

I have a free piston return spring for the first person that can tell everyone where I got it from. it goes way back in time.

hint: it was in the movie "American Graffiti" but that is not where it's originally from.

THX 1138 was based on a student film Lucas made while attending USC.

The original title was Electronic Labyrinth: THX 1138 4EB

The stars of the film were Robert Duvall as THX 1138 (yes it's a name!), Donald Pleasence as SEN 5241, and Maggie McOmie as LUH 3417

THX 1138 was not only ahead of its time in sound effects, but also in the themes which it portrayes, such as the loss of individuals for the good of the group, the self-corruption of the human spirit, racism in science fiction, and yes, even channel-surfing

The film was produced by American Zoetrope Studios, then co-owned by Lucas and Francis Ford Coppola

The extras used in the film came from a drug rehabilitation center called Delancey Street Foundation. The only way to enter Delancey Street was to have your head shaved.

When George Lucas lived in the San Francisco Bay area, where the tunnel scenes in THX were filmed, one of his phone numbers was 849-1138, or as a mnemonic, THX-1138. Is that what you are referring too???

THX 1138 was based on a student film Lucas made while attending USC.

The original title was Electronic Labyrinth: THX 1138 4EB

The stars of the film were Robert Duvall as THX 1138 (yes it's a name!), Donald Pleasence as SEN 5241, and Maggie McOmie as LUH 3417

THX 1138 was not only ahead of its time in sound effects, but also in the themes which it portrayes, such as the loss of individuals for the good of the group, the self-corruption of the human spirit, racism in science fiction, and yes, even channel-surfing

The film was produced by American Zoetrope Studios, then co-owned by Lucas and Francis Ford Coppola

The extras used in the film came from a drug rehabilitation center called Delancey Street Foundation. The only way to enter Delancey Street was to have your head shaved.

When George Lucas lived in the San Francisco Bay area, where the tunnel scenes in THX were filmed, one of his phone numbers was 849-1138, or as a mnemonic, THX-1138. Is that what you are referring too???

that is it ! ! ! ! ! !

I didn't know all them details, but you got it.

where do I send the piston return spring ?

Back in the 70's there were a bunch of rock climbers that lived at camp 4 in Yosemite valley. Of these climbers, a certain group of individuals evolved, known as Wall Rats. This group for whatever reason, found life on horizontal ground too complicated and prefered to spend their days hammering up the most bleak, lonesome routes on mammoth chunks of granite. Weeks spent on a single route was normal. Water, food, and energy being consumed several days before reaching the top. For the rats, it wasn't about reaching the summit, or making a name for themselves, or even bragging rights. The rewards meant nothing, the wall, everything. I guess I sorta related with this during my climbing heyday back in college. I was drifting through life and only felt comfortable when I was inching up one of the walls in Yosemite. Started using it as my email and just stuck with it ever since. Ironically, I almost never climb anymore. Guess I finally found some direction.