Lectron carbs

3 hours ago, Jstrong said:

hey, I’m looking into to getting some lectron carbs soon. Just wondering what size carburetors should I get? My banshee is 421 cub build with t5 pipes. I’m trying to accomplish more of a trail riding build. 

16 hours ago, Jereme6655 said:

Why do you want lectrons?

Just don’t feel like dealing with the jetting. Heard lectrons was ready out the box. I’m not really good at jetting. Plus don’t want to pay someone too do it. Also heard 421cub gets tricky with jetting t5 pipes

Just don’t feel like dealing with the jetting. Heard lectrons was ready out the box. I’m not really good at jetting. Plus don’t want to pay someone too do it. Also heard 421cub gets tricky with jetting t5 pipes

That’s bullshit. They are not “good out of the box.” First trip on mine out of the box and the fucking float fell out of one carb and then I pulled one of the fuel inlets out. Total junk.

PWK is a superior carb.

Loco’s right. They aren’t “ready” right out of the box. And many people get scared to jet the carbs…they’re actually really easy once you learn how to do a plug chop. And to be honest, you can usually get away with a 20 degree window of temperature before needing to rejet. And even then, if you know your machine and have a slight bit of common sense….you can easily get farther out of that window and still ride safely.