Just Bought A New Banshee!

I just got home from picking up another Banshee! Its a 94, black plastic, purple frame. Shaved front fenders. Drag port, cases matched. Bored 40 over. Wiseco modified pro lites, 33 carbs. Cool head with 17cc domes. Crank trued and welded. Durablue +3 rear axle, Extended front A-arms, works shocks, CPI inframes. Motor just rebuilt over the summer. Real nice machine. Gave the one listed in my signitaure to my son. Lucky kid. :D

I think the season is over for me now Reas. Lotsa stuff on my plate in the winters. You get your bike up and running? I see you want to get rid of your Toomeys. What you gonna get, some CPI's for your port work? Quadrslife, dont worry 'bout my shee, worry about makin weight. :D Good luck kid. Let me know when those CPI's come in.

Hey Toomey boy,Just read about your son in the sports section--GOD BLESS HIM-that kid is a BADDDDDD MAN!!!!!! Congrats on new edition-you got to ride it sooner or later-Continued success for your son,call me when your ready to ride.PEACE

Will do Willy. Thanks for the compliments on the boy. He works hard at it. Let me know how the Passion port work is, sounds like its gonna be an awesome quad.

We'll be up and running in the spring and give you a call. Talk to you soon. Tell the family I said hi.