Motor blew up next build ideas

Twomuchsmoke

What’s up guys I’m not sure if I wanna go ported stock crank or 4 mil , I was really looking into going 4mil stock cylinder but everybody tells me to go ported serval from redline but i serval cylinder kit is so expensive compared to a driveline 421 setup.my question to you guys should I go stock stroke ported,stock cyl 4 mil or serval or driveline cylinder. I will be doing supporting mods like ,cpi or hand coned pipes,pwk  28 but might go bigger 33-35mm pwk, stock oem head cut and modified since it’s new condition bought it before I was gonna go 4 mil.+4 timing,driveline hd clutch and hd springs.v force reeds v3 or v4 depending if I can find a good deal. I just find a serval or cub a lot of money if a driveline cylinder can give you similar power for less money that can be spent somewhere else. I also ride trails,street,track, open field and power lines riding a lil bit of everything honestly .the part of Florida I’m in has a lot of sugar sand.

Just now, Twomuchsmoke said:

What’s up guys I’m not sure if I wanna go ported stock crank or 4 mil , I was really looking into going 4mil stock cylinder but everybody tells me to go ported serval from redline but i serval cylinder kit is so expensive compared to a driveline 421 setup.my question to you guys should I go stock stroke ported,stock cyl 4 mil or serval or driveline cylinder. I will be doing supporting mods like ,cpi or hand coned pipes,pwk  28 but might go bigger 33-35mm pwk, stock oem head cut and modified since it’s new condition bought it before I was gonna go 4 mil.+4 timing,driveline hd clutch and hd springs.v force reeds v3 or v4 depending if I can find a good deal. I just find a serval or cub a lot of money if a driveline cylinder can give you similar power for less money that can be spent somewhere else. I also ride trails,street,track, open field and power lines riding a lil bit of everything honestly .the part of Florida I’m in has a lot of sugar sand.

And for hand cone pipes I’m going with Kenny roberts.

• 4 weeks later...

Id do regular stamped pies and put the money toward suspension and tires. If you already have that, then save the money. I would get with driveline if that's the cylinders you want. They can tell you which carbs and pipes will best suit you.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a 4 mill oem dune play port from F.A.S.T years ago. It has pwk 35s, cpi pipes and it was a perfect motor for trails. Sold it for a Redline 4 mil serval and didn't care for it. Then went to a 10 mill redline ported cub. The 4 mill dune play port was a dam good motor and better then my 4 mill serval.