98 banshee revving hight

Ok so I recently replaced both intake boot on my 98 yamaha banshee.  I pushed it out to start it and it fired up with choke on then died I turned the choke off and it fired right up. I revved it 2 time to about 1/4 throttle and on the second time it made a loud popping noise and revved to full throttle.  I turned the key off and it shutdown.  I pushed it back in the garage and pulled both carbs and intakes off I checked the reeds witch are stock reeds and cages and they are fine. I noticed that the left cylinder base gasket was wet so I pulled the cylinder and it didn't seal good.  I'm going to replace the gaskets is there anything else that I should check.  It's a 65.00 mm piston with a 4 mil stroker crank, stage 4 exhaust and not sure about the silencers but they look like they could be fmf but not sure. I don't have tores or parking brake, I have installed a teather kill switch.  Any help is appreciated 

Ok so I recently replaced both intake boot on my 98 yamaha banshee.  I pushed it out to start it and it fired up with choke on then died I turned the choke off and it fired right up. I revved it 2 time to about 1/4 throttle and on the second time it made a loud popping noise and revved to full throttle.  I turned the key off and it shutdown.  I pushed it back in the garage and pulled both carbs and intakes off I checked the reeds witch are stock reeds and cages and they are fine. I noticed that the left cylinder base gasket was wet so I pulled the cylinder and it didn't seal good.  I'm going to replace the gaskets is there anything else that I should check.  It's a 65.00 mm piston with a 4 mil stroker crank, stage 4 exhaust and not sure about the silencers but they look like they could be fmf but not sure. I don't have tores or parking brake, I have installed a teather kill switch.  Any help is appreciated 
Do a pressure check before putting it back in tha frame.

Envoyé de mon SM-S908W en utilisant Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Jereme6655 said:

You either hung open your carbs, or created one hell of an air leak. Definitely need to do a leak down test any time you remove anything with a seal/gasket that deals with the engine…..at least for safe measures. 

I plan on it. Just trying to have the parts to fix it so I don't blow it up