Low rpm miss

What do you guys think is wrong with this bike? I have a low rpm miss. It is not throttle position related. It will miss and stutter until it gets on pipe. You have to really work it to get it on pipe as well with the throttle and downshifting. It is also intermittent. It will run perfect for a bit and then it seems as it warms up you’ll hear a mis here and there until it completely misses for about the first half of the rpm range. So far things I have checked are:

carbs cleaned (I think 5 times)

I also swapped to stock carbs just in case and it still reacted the same even considering the jetting is probably off a decent bit

swapped reeds to good working stock one’s

I tested the ignition coil/caps. They were good. Just for kicks I swapped ignition coil/wires/caps from another good running machine with the same results

I have a brand new OEM stator that I did verify is good with the multimeter and pick up coil gap is set to .020

I have a brand new OEM flywheel that has zero rattle 

Wiring harness is south Texas banshee looks good and well 

Leak down test showed Zero drop in pressure for the whole duration of the test (over 13 minutes)

compression test showed 124 and 125 psi 

pipes have good tight oring seals 

The kill switch and key ignition are ruled out. 
(not that it would help just desperate lol)

The Cdi is really my last thing It could be. 
My brothers banshees are new style plugs and mine are round old style. So I haven’t tried the swap. After the flywheel and stater setting me back over a 1k I’m hesitant to jump on a new cdi. Although my flywheel was bad so it wasn’t a total loss there. Any advice would be much appreciated!