Banshee cylinder fading away?

Opie1991

Alright I have a banshee 513 pistons 66.25mm bore, 17cc domes cool head, v-force 3 reeds, 38mm lectron carbs on m1. Cylinders have a good port job and running close to 180lbs compression on both cylinders. I’m having a problem with the right side cylinder not firing right. I can crank it and the left side warms up faster than the right it fires some at idle but give it gas at about 1/4 throttle and it quits firing or fades out and go from 1/4 to full to clean it out and it pick back up. Iv swapped the plug wires and it stay on the right side iv measured the metering rod in the carbs and set them exactly the same and the reed look good. What could it be?

You switched wires, but did you switch or put new plugs in? Coil could be getting weak, stator could be getting weak, flywheel could be shot. Cdi might be going , could have a bad ground. Check your reeds on that cylinder, do a leak down on that cylinder. Have you pulled the carb off and cleaned the jets?