Adding Boost Ports To Banshee Intake Track

bri98

Jims ports are the shit! very clean and professional..I have pics also, but I won't post them. If you would like to see them, ask PassionRE to send me a PM and I'll show them to ya, I have quite a few.

I have also heard them called vampire ports, and some say they won't do much of anything, thats why I sent mine to Jim and not these people, he can explain it in detail :)

how do the tripple ports differ? is there 3 holes instead of 1 big one? Whats the advantage?

Jims ports are the shit! very clean and professional..I have pics also, but I won't post them.  If you would like to see them, ask PassionRE to send me a PM and I'll show them to ya, I have quite a few.

I have also heard them called vampire ports, and some say they won't do much of anything, thats why I sent mine to Jim and not these people, he can explain it in detail :)

how do the tripple ports differ?  is there 3 holes instead of 1 big one?  Whats the advantage?

do they have any web site?

M3thoor, my websight is under construction and has been for some time. I have been so busy building the last few months, I dont have time to breath. I guess I will just hire someone to do it for me. You can contact me at the numbers listed below...Jim Smart

duno if it was said but the tripple exughst ports don't really do anything you can get all the exughst out of the banshee you want you main concern on a banshee is the transphers they are really the bottle neck

i have boost ports on my banshee there supposed to give you a lil more bottom end i was told i dun if it was worth it but it looks like they do somthing :D

duno if it was said but the tripple exughst ports don't really do anything you can get all the exughst out of the banshee you want you main concern on a banshee is the transphers they are really the bottle neck

the triples are for more then just added exhaust area... they are so you don't have to open up your exhaust port so wide so your piston falls into it and wears the piston or sticks a ring. That is why ALL the aftermarket cylinders have them. We do some that don't need any welding $500 (full port), and weld in ones for $800, but why would you spend $800 on some cylinders when for an extra $1,000 you can get T-rex or Cheeta ones?????