Playstation2

reas11

Brooke hit it right on the head. Isn't there a PS2 forum somewhere that you can go hock your butchered up machine on?

right like noone here sells other things besides banshee stuff .. if u have a problem with me just say u do .. wtf its gone anyway so take those panties outta a bunch ..besides i didn't know u were a part owner on the site . sure seems that way...

:) lol rease calm down all we asked was a couple of questions hey if you dont want to help no problem. I have been researching how to mod the ps2 for a couple months and when i saw yours it looked pretty cool with the moded top cover .I can do it myself you all know anything is available via the internet.

another question to brooke not for nothing but , do you even own a banshee ??? and as for the ? about tech savy people LOL there are a few people on this forum myself included who make there living working with technology (mac isnt tech ethier) I work as a technical analyst for Level3 and if you knew anything about tech people or the indrustry we all help each other that is how your knowledge grows and and is streamlined .I would rather have someone who has allready done the mod help me so I dont make unnessasary mistakes . Sandman and myself just asked a ?a simple I dont know or I cant help you would have been fine

chase i answered all of your questions.did i not? anyway since mine is gone .. heres the page

go to www.ps2cover.com get the swap magic set with the dvd and cd magic cds,and flip top(.http://www.ps2cover.com/ps2coverblackcombo.html)then sign up to a site that has server acess, costs about 100 per month unlimited anyone interested pm me i will give u the site i wont post that because people can get into trouble..u dont need to f*ck with the internals or anything just have to change the cover . sorry i flipped, i was just trying to sell it i had no time to respond to all the pm before .. how it works , your current ps2 resets itself when u hit the eject button and put in a game this cover allows a boot disc to be loaded open the top , witch doesnt reset it then put in the backup game , therefore no mod chip is needed and no soldering required u just need the bootdisc and new cover ... holla hope it helped u guys out ...holla

chase i answered all of your questions.did i not? anyway since mine is gone .. heres the page

go to  www.ps2cover.com  get the swap magic set with the dvd and cd magic cds,and flip top(.http://www.ps2cover.com/ps2coverblackcombo.html)then sign up to a site that has server acess, costs about 100 per month unlimited anyone interested pm me i will give u the site i wont post that because people can get into trouble..u dont need to f*ck with the internals or anything just have to change the cover . sorry i flipped, i was just trying to sell it i had no time to respond to all the pm before .. how it works , your current ps2 resets itself when u hit the eject button and put in a game this cover allows a boot disc to be loaded open the top , witch doesnt reset it then put in the backup game , therefore no mod chip is needed and no soldering required u just need the bootdisc and new cover ... holla hope it helped u guys out ...holla

:P Now wasn't that easy?

ya man thats cool ,but like he said a simple no woulda done it for me lol u didn't have to go and explain urself but thanks for the links. i just didn't wanna run out and buy a dvd burnewr and all this other shit if i didn't kno what i was doing let alone how 2 do it. glad 2 hear u sold it tho,somebody got a great deal,unbeatable.

LOL thanks rease I researched the method you used and looked at all the options the mod chips are nice but , I hate the thought of soldering the chip in. So your option in just using the magic cd as the boot disk and that cool cover seemed like the best option> I purchased the setup you said worked good for you thanks again for the help and I understood your frustration when everyone wanted to mod there own and nobody was buying it :) It was a hell of a deal If I didnt allready own a ps2 I would have bought yours in a second . I dropped ypu a pm fpr the link for derver access