*WANTED* OEM Flywheel…

JerzOutlaw350

What’s up BHQ members! I have a guy  that I work with looking for a New or Good Used OEM Flywheel for his 02 Banshee. The one that is on the Banshee right now is shot. The flywheel wobbles and it looks like the issue is with the rivets the holds the flywheel to the hub. He said he noticed that his Banshee wasn’t running right and also noticed a slight vibration while it was running idle. So Yesterday afternoon we completely went through the entire electrical system and even checked out the wiring harness on his Banshee for any broken or frayed wires and found nothing wrong with the harness. So we swapped the coil,CDI and voltage regulator from my Banshee to his Banshee and still had the same problem. Then I decided to check out the flywheel and that’s when we found the problem. I took the flywheel off of my Banshee and put it on his Banshee and the problem was completely gone and it was running smoothly like it should be running. So if someone has a good used OEM flywheel or knows the best place to buy a new OEM flywheel please let me know. I also read here before about not trusting that motor city guy that’s on eBay. I would also like to say sorry for the long post. 

Thanks ! 

• 3 weeks later...