Hey! Watch This....... Crash

Sheeboy12

Sorry so long.... but this is a good one :)

I had a good bit of friends over just hangin out a couple of weeks ago and my dad was outside too. I just got my swing arm put on from getting new bearings and such, so i didn't have my back brakes( not good for wheelies). It was dark out side and my best friend, will, told me to show every one how a real wheelie master wheelies. lol :rolleyes: . I poped the front end up in first, clicked in second, and nailed third B) . My dad said that i was movin around 25 or 30 mph on the back wheels. I remeberd seeing a tree before i poped her up. I went too far back wheels and began to scrape my grap bar, so i went to tap the back brakes :huh: . There were none! So i was just fling through the yard bumbing my grab bar. The next thing i saw was braches going through my head lights :o ( b/c i'm straight up in the air ). Then BAM! ...... silence. i landed hard on my ass and arm. My banshee was rolling, and came up on 2 wheels, about to roll for the third time, then i grabed the back wheel and sat her down. THen i yelled.... I'M GOOD B) . THen i braced for the second impact :o . My dad. He said every word in the book and nocked some since into me. After it was all said and done, i thought that it was pretty funny :lol: . THe shee suffered a REALLY bent handle bar, bent left wheels and crease markes in the plastic. I had the HUGEST bruise on my ass and a skined arm. :blink:

This was my first and only wreck with anything!

He didn't want me wheeling in the first place and when i hit the tree it just scared him. So he knocked the shit out of me. It's the only time my dad has ever done that. lol. It just scared him really bad. :rolleyes:

i have a rock wall that is about a 60 degree angle (this was back in my blaster days) and my dad always busted my ass to ride up it then i finally did and it was easy so i started goin up it faster and faster.. well the one time i went up the hill at the top i gave it way too much gas and 60 degree angle turned into a 90 degree angle.... the blaster went strait up and flipped backward... luckily i rolled out from underneath it before it crushed me... but then it just flipped down the hill and i had a nasty bend in the handel bar too.... funny as hell but still not good

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...