I Want My Banshee To Sit Lower.....

01bansheefox

You can get down to about 11 inches eye to eye drag shocks,marvin shaw is the best and the highest,tony doukus sells a cheaper one to,plus go to ebay type in shocks I bought a pair of harly shocks 11 inches for mine all crome 100 bucks,but they are a little heavy.

I am told the only way to do this is your shocks, so there for what shocks do I need, to give it a decent drop?

Also i see shocks with a resivor? what is the purpose of that and without a res, thanks.

Im not looking to spend alot so cheapest possible thanks.

The first question is what are you lowering your for, is it to drag or flattrack? There are several differant setup for both. You asked about resivors, that depends on what kind of riding you are doing.

lol "last post"

Nah i do all kind of riding, Track riding mainly and some trails but im more of a looks guy and I think banshees just look better sitting lower than the stock height. I do not want 11 inches that for sure, I ride around alot of rocks to sometimes in creeks.

You need to get some self sagging shocks for sure. You don't want to mechanically lower it if you are riding trails. You will not like it..... If you want looks, buy another one, lower it, and keep it in the garage for you to look at. Keep the "ugly" functional one out back in the shed when you ride...