Showing Off Some Lights

bigstink

I would suggest converting to DC with a voltage rectifier and maybe a capacitor to stabalize the current otherwise they will probably flicker at idle. Most Neons will either run off 110V wall power (Banshee has a regulator to 14.3 peak). or else they typicaly use 12V DC (computers etc) so yo will need to rectify and stabalize the current for best results.

Im working currently on some High Powered LED's Brighter than you have ever sceen before.

A typical superbright LED is probably around 6000-8000mcd each these LED's are over 1 million each. they put off enough light to compeat with low wattage Xeon bulbs are are very efficient at 1-3 watts each at up to 80 lumens each...

it's a bit complicated to wire them up yourself (they require HS and a special circuit), but if my project is successful I won't mind making a few for members on this forum at a very reasonable price. But I don't expect to have them finished for another 3-6 weeks depending on a few factors. So if you do not want to wait you could try what I suggested.