Underlighting

Justintoxicated

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just got some led rave sticks (14 bucks) a piece and they work awesome and you have three diff setting on them.. mount them anywhere they have a hole on each end . so i just zip tied them to my frame in certain spots ... very bright too..i have some pics but don't look goo cause it is hard to see the glow of them in the pic all you see is the light...

cool, well my order Finaly shipped out today! So Now I jsut have to wait another 10 days for it to get here!

f*ck! It's taking forever, I wish these super LEDs were a little easier to buy. I can DEFINATELY get pics soon, ill be putting the shee together this weekend, All I need is the damed LEDs to get here. I called in today and they told me some of the parts were backordered! THATS WHY I ASKED THEM IF THEY WERE IN STOCK OR NOT OVER THE PHONE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anyone know where to buy a 350ma-400ma Quickblow fuse? anything in that range should work.

feel free to post your rave light pics here...What voltage are they ment for, and are you running AC ot DC power to them? How will they hold up?