Banshee throttle cable help

So I bought a throttle cable for my banshee because the old one was stretched out, found out after pulling slides out that the new cable didn’t have any threads on it to match the current carb caps I have on top of the carbs, will I need a new cable or should I order new caps? Not sure.fbe1e6c72fd69b1c53e2343d839c4b68.jpg

Current tops of the carbsdaa969652eb4876951839cadc6dbe643.jpg

Closer view of cap, still not very visible but there’s threads on the top of it. aca73f8dff263f2c069c7f948359204a.jpg

Old cable, has threads to screw into the top of the carb.8e1959d54a2e06b604112cebcb6e02e4.jpg

New cable, installed but wouldn’t fit and stay in carb caps because of it not having any threads on it. I’ve seen cables sold that have threads on them but they’re listed as cables for the TORS system, which my banshee doesn’t have anymore. Wondering if I need to buy new caps or a completely different cable. Thanks for any help I receive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, bansheesandrider said:

All you need to get is the threaded adjusters that screw into the carb tops and then the cable sits in the adjuster.

I ended up just buying the full motion pro kit with new cable, caps and adjusters. Havent had the chance to go out and work on it due to it either raining and being super windy, or just being too cold. Thanks for the help though! I guess I was just a little confused how the cable doesnt pull right out the top of the carb, but I didnt think it through properly.